COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT REVENUE GENERATION:
What is included in a good sales activity report?
The purpose of activity reporting is to anticipate results instead of reacting after the fact. You’re checking to ensure that the sales reps are a) doing the right things and b) doing enough of the right things. It is NOT to simply "make sure they’re working".
The requirement on the company, therefore, is to know what those right things are, and to know the quantity it takes to achieve the desired results. METRICS RULE. For example, in order to book a sale:
• How many target prospects will lead to
• How many qualified prospects will lead to
• How many initial meetings will lead to
• How many proposals/quotes/demos will lead to
• How many Statement of Work contracts will lead to
• Buying Decision
The sales activity report is designed to ensure that these things are being done + the retention activities to keep a satisfied client. If you don’t know what the numbers should be, just start. Tracking will soon tell you the information you need to proactively drive your sales process.
OTHER COMMON QUESTIONS
- How can I increase my return on marketing investment?
- Our market is mature; what are the best ways to grow revenue?
- What are the 4 most important Revenue Generation obligations a CEO has to his/her organization?
- What is included in a good sales activity report?
- What should we look for when hiring sales reps?
- What’s a Chief Revenue Officer?
- What’s the difference between a ‘Product’ and an ‘Offer’?
- Why do I need a CRO (Chief Revenue Officer) or “CRO Thinking”?
- Why do you call it “revenue generation” strategy instead of sales strategies or marketing strategies?
- How many hours a week do sales reps spend actually selling?
- Can we increase our success with better / different customer relationship management software?
- What is Customer Lifetime Value?
» For more information about our services, please contact us today.